The First Time Exhibitor Zone (FTEZ) is a dedicated area on the exhibition floor for companies to stand out as they participate at IDEX for the first-time.This area attracts great interest from visitors who are easily able to view and test a range of technology and products that have never been seen at IDEX before.
WHO EXHIBITS IN THE FTEZ?
This first-time exhibitor zone is open to all new manufacturers and suppliers* who are looking to:
- Gain a high level of exposure in the Middle East and North Africa
- Stand out as a first-time exhibitor at a well-established defence event
- Make contacts and do business with buyers from the region
- Test a new market with a cost-effective exhibition stand
* Note: The first-time exhibitor zone is only available to companies who have not exhibited at the previous 10 editions of IDEX.
FIRST-TIME EXHIBITOR PACKAGE
It is easy and cost-effective to participate in IDEX for the first time. Each company in the FTEZ receives a complete turnkey stand package which includes:
- 6 square metres of exhibition space
- carpet and shell scheme walls
- power and lighting
- a furniture package.
Exhibitors can use this space to display their products, equipment, branding and literature. With the only thing left to organise being travel and accommodation.